Corporate Social Responsibility
We know that our business activities have a significant effect on those around us, not only on the people and organisations we interact with but also the local communities in which we operate. We work to high ethical standards and regularly review our CSR Policy as we look for ways to continuously improve the way we do business.
We commit to:
- Being open with our clients
- Treat our employees fairly & equally
- Support local businesses
- Minimize our impact on the environment
- Protect the health and safety of others
- Contribute to local communities
Long before other companies were talking about their ‘green credentials’ MAR Services were taking action to minimize the impact of our business on the natural environment. Our Environmental Management System has been independently audited and reaches and exceeds BS8555 and ISO 14001 standards.
We reduce our environmental impact by:
- We do not send any waste to landfill
- We have paperless payslips & invoicing
- We don’t use animal tested products
- We are Waste Management Brokers
- We check our suppliers environmental credentials
Health and Safety
Health and Safety is the responsibility of everyone from our management to our employees and sub-contractors at all levels of our organisation. We ensure that our company and the services provided are always compliant with every aspect of health and safety, ensuring we always have a safe working environment. All of our management team are fully trained and are NEBOSH or IOSH accredited. Since 2007 we have been members of the Safe Contractor and CHAS schemes and are also are accredited with The British Standard OHSAS 18001; for occupational health and safety management.
Health and Safety remains a top priority by:
- Continual training of all staff on all aspects of health & safety
- Discussing health & safety at all meetings
- Carrying out independent health and safety audits and reports
- Consulting with Darwin Clayton, with regard to health and safety law, best practice and legislation.